About the design
The NYC Jazz club dubbed, "The Jazz Corner of The World" by Charlie Parker. #JazzLives at Birdland since 1949.
About the Product
The American Apparel 2001 is the classic t-shirt. Its fine jersey cotton construction makes it extremely soft and comfortable to wear, so it's a good choice for a day-to-day outfit. It's durable and retains its shape and color after washing.
- 100% combed ring-spun cotton
- Heather grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester
- Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²)
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Blank products in US sourced from the US
- Blank products in EU sourced from Haiti
This product is made on demand. No minimums.
Disclaimer: American Apparel is changing this t-shirt’s construction from tubular to side-seamed. You might receive t-shirts with either of the constructions until the tubular version is out of stock.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.